Monday, April 25, 2011
GHO May 2011 Trip Prep #3
Hello, GHO Team –
I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. We now turn our attention to what lies just 19 days ahead!:
· Pray for Rolando and the final detailed planning he is doing for our trip. Satan is quite opposed to the work we are doing in Nicaragua, and Rolando needs prayers for wisdom, protection and victory.
· Pray for the Local pastors and their spouses that Mark Davis and his mother Kitty Davis will be ministering to at pastor’s conference - that they will be encouraged, refreshed, and renewed both in their marriages and in their ministry as pastors.
· Pray for the national doctors we will be working with - that we can bond with them quickly and minister to them and through them effectively.
· · During the week we will be staying in Matagalpa, with plans to be in the Praderas hotel. I was not able to find a whole lot about the Praderas hotel on the internet, but if you have time please do a little on-line research on Matagalpa, as it is a very interesting place.
· Reminder – please be enlisting a prayer team of 10-15 faithful intercessors to begin praying specifically for you and our team. Themes for intercessors prayer include: Team unity, favor with the local officials, responsive hearts from the patients, a strong national team of pastors to complement our efforts, as they lead in the evangelism and discipleship follow up, national doctors who will partner with us, team health & protection, a servant heart, teachable spirit, and flexible attitude.